You can now purchase annual passes for your vehicle and boats online!
Once we receive your order and payment, we will mail them out to you. It’s that easy!
Annual passes are still available for purchase in person at our entrance kiosks and Visitor Center during business/posted hours.
How do I get an Annual Pass?
- We encourage purchasing of annual passes online, but they can also be purchased at our entrance stations and Visitor Center during business/posted hours.
- Once purchased online, the permit will be mailed with instructions to the mailing address provided.
How do Annual Passes work at Don Pedro Lake?
- Annual passes are stickers applied directly to vehicles and watercrafts. The permits cover entrance and day use fees at Don Pedro Lake for the occupants of the vehicle and watercraft to which they are applied. Vehicle and boat passes are sold separately. Any watercraft stored or moored at Don Pedro Lake for more than 14 days are required to have annual permits.
Are there discounts available?
- One previous Day Use Receipt can be applied toward a matching annual pass purchase. This must be completed in person.
- A senior discount is available for visitors over age 62 toward the purchase of an Annual Vehicle Pass. Age vefication required. The senior must be the registered owner to be eligible for the discounted rate.
- Discounted annual passes are available to vehicle owners who have already purchased one annual pass for the current year. Registered owner and address must be the same for all vehicles to take advantage of the discounted rate.
Do Annual Passes work for camping?
- We do allow the use of annual passes to cover vehicle and boat fees while camping, but annual passes do not cover campsite or reservation fees.
Do I ne